COVID-19 Guide out of Lockdown. From 29th March 2021
- Leisure Boat owners will be invited back to the marina, with no overnight stays.
- All other restrictions still remain as per our risk assessment.
- Rule of six or 2 households can meet outdoors.
- Outdoor sports facilities will re-open and people will no longer be legally required to stay at home but should still work from home where possible.
- All Marina customers can stay on their boats overnight
- Support bubbles still apply, rule of six or 2 households can meet outdoors.
- Most restrictions will be lifted on meeting outdoors, six people will be able to meet indoors.
- Once restrictions are lifted on 21st June (subject to review), our marina customers are welcome to visit freely.
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.
NHS Covid-19 App – How England and Wales’ contact-tracing service works
Apple and Google’s automated contact-tracing technology will be used to tell people to self-isolate if their phone detects they were near someone later determined to have the virus.
The app also includes:-
- A venue check-in barcode scanner
- A postcode-based risk-level checker
- A symptoms-reporter tool
- The means to order a coronavirus test and receive its results
- A countdown timer to keep track of how long to stay in self-isolation
- A guide to the latest advice on local restrictions, financial support and other related information.
- To get started go to Android’s Google Play or Apple’s App Store and search for NHS Covid-19
The NHS Covid-19 app is optional for more information on how the app work open following link links. https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/
We're Here For You
T: 07967 461038