COVID-19 Update 21st July 2021
From Monday 19th July, most of the legal requirements for Covid-19 related restrictions were removed in England, however, to ensure our staff and visitors are safe, we have put together the below guidance which explains how we will be operating for the time being.
- In order to minimise risk at a time of high prevalence you should limit the close contact you have with those you do not usually live with, this includes minimising number, proximity and duration of social contact
- Please be considerate to others and follow social distancing
- We also ask that face masks remain on when in the office
- Coronavirus remains a serious health risk, it is important to remain cautious and protect the people around you
- If you feel unwell, or anyone in your household has symptoms, please follow the government guidance to self-isolate and report this to the marina management.
- The marina staff flow test regularly to protect each other and our customer, we all need to be aware that 1 in 3 people with coronavirus will show no symptoms.
- If you require a lateral flow test, please follow this link.
We will continue to follow the guidance of the Government, CRT and British Marine. Please refer to their websites for further details.
We would like to thank everyone that has observed the guidelines that we have put in place and the support and respect you have given the NHS and carers throughout this pandemic.
Neil Warren and the Marina Team